12 December 2005

Memory and Reality

While memory and reality have occupied much of my research (the production of memory through the body, architecture, and things to make sense of present realities), they seem to fit as ideas from which to launch random writing exercises, something I've long wanted to do (waste mine and other's time). The time seems right, as major life changes have left me with a lot of time on my hands, although I know this won't last long. If I can make this routine, it might be a good outlet to both connect old friends with my present realities and new friends with memories that are me...most of which border on the absurd...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

digging your scene Sharon

Thursday, December 15, 2005  
Blogger Sharon said...

No pun intended?! (Thanks...)

Thursday, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home