15 March 2006

Streams of Whisky

Preparations to see the Pogues in NYC on Sunday night...

Sharon to Robert, 8:32 a.m.
I've printed the tickets, send them to my various email accounts, uploaded them to my FTP site, and now have emailed a copy to you, just in case.

Robert to Sharon, 9:19 a.m.
Hmmm.. don't forget to turn off the lights before you leave Phoenix, and cancel the newspapers.

Sharon to Robert, 9:38 a.m.
The electric bill and the pile of newspapers be damned! Only the tickets matter. I thought you, of all people, would understand this. You are in need of some serious reform. I've printed two copies of the tickets as well. One set will go in my carry on and one will be duct-taped to my mid-section.

Robert to Sharon, 9:42 a.m.
I know, I know .. I was just teasing .... I've already ordered the microfiche version that I'm having my dentist fit into a false crown on Friday afternoon.

Sharon to Robert, 9:45 a.m.
Good man.

Can I possibly be this excited? I am going, I am going, where streams of whisky are flowing... And I don't have to worry about drinking and driving for a bloody change.

I really must return to blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home